Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app youve ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: each version of Paprika is sold separately for each device, but Paprika Cloud Sync is a free service.)
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when youre done with them, highlight your current step, and keep the screen on while you are cooking.
• Tools to help you cook: start multiple timers, pin active recipes to easily switch between them, and scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start!
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week and month! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. Support for multiple recipe print sizes including index cards.
• Share recipes via AirDrop or email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export your meal plans to iCal and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Manual backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
Pros and cons of Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone app for iPhone and iPad
Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone app good for
A better handling of ingredients quantities would be awesome. For instance if the app could detect and convert units, and then regroup the ingredients in groceries list (for example if I have one recipe that uses 2 table spoons of olive oil and one that uses 3 table spoons of olive oil, those quantities are saved separately instead of adding up as 5 tsp of olive oil)
It would also be great if the app could detect languages, for example to reckon that "olive oil" and "huile dolive" are the same things
I would also love a function that generates a list of the recipes I can make with what I have at home.
I hope you guys can add this in a future update!
I have this app for both the ipad and the iphone. Absolutely love this app. It does take some time getting all your recipes added but once you have enough its an amazing resource. I also add recipes from cookbooks but dimly add the ingredients and page number of the cookbook. Great tool for the home chef :)
...for years, but didnt know it existed. Im so happy I found this app! Its amazing, easy to use, and has every feature you could hope for. Now all the random recipes Ive bookmarked and done screenshots of through the years have easily been transferred into this app so they are all in one convenient place. :)
Never forget those little changes you made to recipes youve adapted. Looks great! And who doesnt love paprika?
Been using it a couple of days and am mostly happy. Recipe collecting is quick and easy, even manually. My biggest complaint is that the browser doesnt act more like Safari. Swipe from left to go back, hold down back button for history, toolbar that minimizes when you scroll, etc.
I have been looking for awhile for a recipe app that would easily let me pull recipes together from all over. This one comes with a large list of sites that are already set up for transferring recipes, and an easy function for requesting the names of other sites. (I am a vegan, so use a few terrific but less well-known sites. If a site isnt on Paprikas list, its still an easy matter to copy over the name, ingredients, directions, nutritional info, etc. Plus I can easily edit and add my own notes. I found the software easy to use. I can categorize food the way I want, and easily add a photo.
August: 2014 I am still using Paprika all the time and I love it. There are many features that make this app much better than the rest but I especially love the scaling function and scrolling through the photos to decide what I want to make. Its so easy to organize my recipes and find exactly what I want! And because I have built this cookbook myself using favorites from all over the web and my past, theres nothing in this book I dont love, so its easy to get inspired.
Some bad moments
Pathetic! Paid $5 for this, cannot even parse Ramsays online recipes. If an app for recipes doesnt even know who gordon Ramsay and his website, then i fear the future...
This app works for iPad, iPhone and Mac, but...you have to pay separately for each. Its $4.99 for iPhone, $4.99 for iPad and $19.99 for Mac. Pretty pricey way to meal plan and save your free recipe links. Who the heck doesnt make universal apps these days!?
Waste of money !!! Mealboard is way better. You also have to buy it, and pay more, for your laptop version. Looks pretty, works crappy.
You do the searching. So, you might as well save your time and money and do your own Google searches for a recipe for free. Rip off!!!!
Be careful! When you purchase this app from your phone you wont be able to also download it to your iPad. It will end up more expensive than the other software that you pay all up front. They should say this in their app discerption instead of making people think that their app is an all inclusive multi platform application. Im not happy with this app!
Asking me to pay again for the iPad version? Very disappointing. Especially when it says in the description that this app is compatible with iPad.
Again, very disappointing.
and other. So, download free Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually Paprika Recipe Manager for iPhone iOS app used & searched for